In order to bid you need to be logged in on TamingTheSaxophone.com. Existing may already have created an account. If not you can get your free registration here. (Note that as this is different site you cannot login with CafeSaxophone login, but you can register here issuing the same username.
Terms & Conditions
- By bidding on this auction you hereby agree to these terms and conditions
- This is a public auction. Your bid will be displayed publically with your username
- You will be notified by email if you are outbid at any time.
- All auctions will be conducted in pounds sterling (“GB£”). You are responsible for ensuring that You have sufficient funds to cover the cost of Your bid and make payment in accordance with the applicable payment method.
- Any bid that you make via this Website constitutes a legal offer to buy the item from CafeSaxophone Ltd. You may not retract a bid except for limited circumstances allowed under applicable law, for example, where the item does not materially comply with the description provided in relation to it on the Website.
- CafeSaxophone Ltd are entitled to set applicable minimum bids or reserve requirements and are entitled to change these during the auction period. If an auction subject to a reserve ends and the reserve price is not met You and CafeSaxophone Ltd are released from any obligation to complete the Transaction.
- By bidding for an item you agree to be bound by any conditions of sale included in the item’s description on the Website.
- Any bid you make will remain open for the time period specified on the Website. We reserve the right to automatically extend this fixed time period by up to 10 minute increments where the highest bid is submitted within 10 minutes before the close of an auction to allow time for responses and final bids. This Website does not support the practice known as “sniping” where bidders place bids within the final few minutes of an auction and do not allow other bidders time to respond.
- The winning bid in any auction will be the first highest bid to be registered by CafeSaxophone Ltd that exceeds the reserve price (if any) and meets the conditions that are specific to that auction.
- If you bid for an item via the Website, You acknowledge and agree that if You have placed the highest bid which is (where applicable) at or above any reserve price or minimum bid and CafeSaxophone Ltd has confirmed acceptance of your bid, You have entered into a legally binding contract to buy the item from CafeSaxophone Ltd.
- CafeSaxophone Ltd have full discretion to refuse to accept your bid or withdraw any lot for whatever reason at any time.
- CafeSaxophone Ltd reserve the right to cancel or stop an auction at any time, such as where the Found Property displayed for auction is recognised by the rightful owner.
- If your bid is successful you will be contacted by CafeSaxophone Ltd to confirm acceptance of your bid and the amount of the successful bid and details of the relevant items, payment method details and details for You to arrange for collection of the items from CafeSaxophone Ltd.
- If for whatever reason CafeSaxophone Ltd is unable to contact You within 48 hours of the closure of the auction and/or there is a problem with your payment of any items, then CafeSaxophone Ltd will be entitled in their discretion to offer the items to the next highest bidder, to re-auction the items or dispose of the items by any other means.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations concerning your use of the Services.
- We will not accept the return of items you have won at auction, other than as may be required under law.
- You are responsible for inspecting any items at the time of receipt to ensure that they match description on the website.
- Any damage due to shipping must be documented, including photos/videos of items and packaging.
- If you suspect shipping damage due to condition of packaging, please take photo evidence before unpacking or braking any seals
- All packaging must be retained as evidence of shipping damage.
- In limited circumstances, where You are legally entitled to return an item, it must be returned direct to within 14 days of receipt . Refunds will be processed and issued after the item that is entitled to be returned has been received in its original or delivered state.